Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gratitude

The Thanksgiving season is wonderful.  I made a list of all of the things that I was thankful for, and filled up every little space on a piece of paper of things I am grateful for.  It was hard to come up with things. I am grateful for my nice warm bed and clothes to change into everyday, but I am mostly grateful for my family.  I love my family so much and I am glad that I will be with them forever.  I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the strength and comfort it gives me.  I am grateful that Joseph Smith restored the true church on the Earth today so that I may partake of the eternal blessings the gospel brings.  I am grateful for temples and the ordinances that are performed there.  I am indeed grateful for my Savior and for everything that he did for me.  I am grateful that I have the atonement and that He suffered for every pain that I have felt. I am grateful for repentance.  I am grateful for the Holy Ghost to be my guide and comforter.  I am grateful that I can live with Heavenly Father and my family for eternity.  
I love this quote.  It helps me to always be grateful for everything that I have and to realize how fortunate I really am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment